Category: Expressive Photography
Posted: February 1, 2016

The writing tip of a fountain pen is the Nib

A Fountain Pen Nib

by meg119 Interested in this? Contact The Artist

Long before the invention of Ball Point Pens we all used Fountain Pens or Quill feather pens. With this type of pen a bottle of ink was used to either fill the pen or the tip of the pen was dipped into an ink well. The part of the pen that put the ink to paper was called a Nib.
Post Type: Photography
Mixed Media: Minor Crop, Change to sepia, Light vignette

Pays one point and 2 member cents.
Save to Favorites View Reviews Promote This Share or Bookmark

A Fountain Pen Nib by meg119
You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.